4.14.2014

Tropical Getaway

Tropical Getaway

What I Wore: Dress: Modcloth // Shoes: Julianne Hough for Sole Society // Hat: Modcloth // Lipstick: YSL in Pink in Paris // Nail Polish: Essie in First Timer

I'm on spring break this week and I really wish I was going on a tropical getaway to someplace with palm trees and sandy beaches. This is an outfit I'd love to wear for a day in a tropical place. For me, I think the hat and shoes sell this outfit for me. If only I wasn't 5 foot 7 those heels would be on the top of my wishlist....

6 comments:

  1. I love the dress and the mint nail polish. Mint & floral patterns seem to go quite well together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! They're so fun together!!

      Delete
  2. That dress is amazing!
    Kisses

    www.glamourella.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I love the colors on it!

      Delete
  3. What great picks! Loving those shoes!! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the shoes too! They're nearly perfect (and come in 2 thoer colors too)!

      Delete

Thank you to the moon and back for reading my blog! Your responses make me smile.