10.15.2013

I have a confession....

I adore graphic tee shirts! This might make all of you who know me personally gasp because you'd know that I am rarely seen in anything casual. But once in awhile I feel the need to dress down! I love tee shirts but I've always struggled to make them look slightly less casual without loosing any comfort. So last night I was planning my outfit and I decided to try and dress up a tee shirt by placing a patterned shirt underneath one. I got a lot of compliments on this outfit so I guess it worked!! What's your favorite way to dress up a tee shirt (graphic or otherwise).
I'm Wearing:
Graphic Tee- Target
Striped Shirt- Kohl's
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Modcloth
Necklace: Sirens

4 comments:

  1. I love your shirt :) So cute!

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, big love for graphic tees! I have a couple of them posted in my Sept favs post & they're pretty much all from Target as well :) So comfy & fun!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target (men's section) always has the best graphic tees! They're my favorite place to shop for them!

      Delete

Thank you to the moon and back for reading my blog! Your responses make me smile.