7.06.2013

Seahorsies!


I bought this dress right before I left from Target. I've fallen head over heels for seahorse prints this summer (hence the cutesy title) so this dress was right up my alley. I wore this to a day of touring the battlegrounds of Gettysburg, an hour car ride, chocolate making and dinner eating in Hershey. This dress was super comfortable for all of those things, I really love this dress.
I'm Wearing:
Shoes: Payless [on sale]
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

___________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. You look great in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the seahorse print on your dress, it's so darling!
    Amia
    www.teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to the moon and back for reading my blog! Your responses make me smile.