1. Marilyn Monroe Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Poster*- This is one of my favorite Marilyn movies. I think it’s because I just love the fashion in it so much. The poster is amazing. I would love to have this hanging in my room with the rest of my Marilyn pictures.
2. Kate Spade’s Things We Love*- In the blog world everyone buzzed about this book when it came out. The pictures inside are gorgeous and I’d love to have this sitting on my bedside table.
3. KJP Bracelet*- Ever since I started to follow Sarah and Sadie, I've fallen in love with the KJP bracelets. Made in Rhode Island, beautifully crafted these bracelets would light up my summer wardrobe. (Vicker’s Bow in Dapper Huey, Quartermaster collection in Ship Starlin Castle and Lanyard Hitch Collection in Peter Wence.)
4. Loly in the Sky Loafers- These are so dang cute. I actually couldn't decide which ones I like better the lobster ones or the bow tie ones. I can see myself wearing both in all seasons! [Bows/Lobsters]
5. Emery Flats from J. Crew Factory- I love these shoes. The bows, the color, the texture, all of it. They're just great!!
6. Kate Spade Handbag- I was once told that every girl needs a Kate Spade handbag at least once in her life. I believe that!
7. Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume*- This is a signature scent of so many of my favorite bloggers. When I finally got around to smelling it in a Macy’s I fell in love. The scent is just gorgeous.
8. Lilly Pulitzer Bow Belt- I've been crushing on this belt and this similar Kate Spade one for a very long time. In my eyes an outfit is always complete if there’s a bow or pearls in it somewhere. This darling belt from Lilly Pulitzer has a bit both. A complete win in my book if you ask me.
9. J. Crew Shorts and Whale Sweater- I really want this outfit for those cold summer nights when a sweater and shorts are appropriate. The whales make the outfit fun and enjoyable.
10. Modcloth Dresses*- Although I have a bunch of dresses now, a girl can never have too many of them (or shoes.) Since I love Modcloth so much though all I'm really asking for is a gift certificate! One of these two dresses would definitely make it into my cart. [Left/Right]
11. Fuji Instax Wide Instant Camera*- I love the look of an old polaroid. This camera is much like a polaroid camera except it instantly produces wider pictures. I’d love this camera for when I go with the performance team on our nine day trip at the end of June.
12. Movies*- In the US these two movies are rated “R” so I was unable to see them when they came out, I really wanted to. Gangster Squad intrigued me because it’s a period piece (its set in the 40s) that involves good guys changing sides for the good of their city. Oh and Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling are working together again. They’re amazing![Gangster Squad Trailer] Silver Linings Playbook was one I wanted to see just because it seemed interesting and a bunch of my blogger friends said they loved it. [Silver Linings Playbook Trailer]
13. Unexpected Expectancy Jewelry- I’m a lover of cute and quirky necklaces. I love this cat ear ring and the cutest kissing couple. So adorable.
14. Essie Nail Polish- Essie is my favorite brand of nail polish. It stays on long, the colors are bright and always have the best names. I would love a few pastel colors and a bright blue or purple. Also I really want the top coats and base coats. I've just run out of my old one and I have to say a manicure is never the same without either of those things.
15. Elsie and Emma’s App, A Beautiful Mess [Not Pictured]- This app just came out on the 14th and everyone is loving it. I love what they have posted about it and can’t wait to try it myself. [I’ll probably get really antsy and buy this for myself way before June(:]
16. Revlon Lip Butters [Not Pictured]- These things are amazing. I have two colors, Strawberry Shortcake and Sweet Tart. They’re both these pretty pinks that work really well with my skin tone. These are really good for when I want the color of a lipstick but the benefits of a lip balm, they perfectly combine the two. Also I’ve had some questions about if it makes my lips dry and no they don’t. I would love to have more of these maybe, Cotton Candy or Cupcake
*Starred items are items that I really really want!!