3.29.2013

What I'd Wear: Stripes & Bows

Today is my first day of spring break and I plan on doing nothing. Absolutely nothing, except watching movies, drinking tea and eating my new favorite snack (warm peaches with oats! Yum!) I think that the first day of break is the perfect day to do nothing.
Details: Striped Cardigan- J.Crew, Bow Skirt- Kate Spade, Mary Jane Shoes- J.Crew, Necklace- Modcloth Bracelet- Pink Pineapple  
If I was doing something I'd love to wear this. I have a love affair with navy blue. It's such a versatile color that I can't help but return to it time after time. It's the perfect blue. And this little outfit here features three of my favorite things navy blue, bows and stripes. At first I wanted to keep the outfit in the blue and white color palette already established by many of the pieces but then I saw the mint statement necklace and thought it would go perfectly with the cardigan buttoned all the way. And it does, if I do say so myself. Also the Kate Spade skirt is like perfection but in a skirt!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so cute! Hope you have a great break.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy blue always looks great with bows and stripes, indeed. Great combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to the moon and back for reading my blog! Your responses make me smile.