1. My parents- Obvious enough but I think that parent never get told how thankful you are to have them supporting you. My parents are my ultimate support team. They both give so much to me and I would be stupid to say that I'm not thankful for them.
2. Dance- Yes, I'm thankful for an activity. Without dance I'm afraid that I wouldn't have half of the knowledge, courage or passion I do. It's taught me countless things that are forever integrated into my life.
3. Snuggles- My cat. Her name fits her perfectly. She my snuggle-bug buddy. Who always makes me smile!
4. Kristy & Cat- These two have been my shoulder to lean on since I was younger. Cat has this way of making me see the bigger picture and going in the right direction. Without both of them my life would be way too different.
5. Tigger- This old kitty has never made an apperance on my blog (to my knowledge) but he's just the cutest little thing that makes me smile every time I come home and he's curled up on my bed like a ball.
Happy Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for? Jess.
Follow on Bloglovin' | Follow on Twitter | Follow on Pinterest