9.25.2012

Obsession: Dear Creatures


It’s no secret that I love a pretty piece of clothing, so when I came across the lovely Coury modeling some of the cutest pieces from Dear Creatures I nearly drooled. I love the way Dear Creatures makes simple patterns seems so much prettier with just a few tweaks. They seriously are my new eye candy obsession!! [Cue internal swoon.]  

Take a look at a few of my favorite pieces from their autumn collection modeled by Coury from Fancy Treehouse.

 
(All Pictures From Coury's Blog; Fancy Treehouse.

Follow on Bloglovin' | Follow on Twitter | Follow on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. All these dresses and outfits are all super cute!
    - Monica
    Caravan of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning! Absolutely love her style!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to the moon and back for reading my blog! Your responses make me smile.